Terms of Service Agreement
Operating my business in a legal and ethical manner is extremely important to me. By law your marriage is not legal until:
- I have seen both the bride and grooms picture I.D.
- Have completed your marriage license.
- It has been signed by one witness to the ceremony who is18 years or older and not immediate family. If your ceremony is performed in Kentucky two witnesses are required.
Payment is due also due at this time.
- You may cancel our agreement, in writing, for any reason up to 30 days before the agreed upon date.
- Cancellations less than 15 days before the agreed upon date will be charged 50% of the agreed upon contract, as well as any out of pocket expenses that I may have incurred.
- Day of cancellations will be charged 100% of the agreed upon fee.
While I understand that there may be circumstances that cause you to run behind, , it is pertinent that we start your ceremony at the contracted time, as I often have more than one wedding scheduled on the same day. If your wedding is running past the scheduled time, and I have another scheduled wedding immediately following yours, and I need to leave before your ceremony is conducted to meet my obligations for the next scheduled wedding, you are still responsible for full payment before my departure from your venue.
If I have no prior engagements scheduled following yours and your ceremony starts ½ hour late, there will be an additional charge of $25.00, with a $25.00 charge for each additional ½ hour.